Monday, February 15, 2010

The Delusional Mayweather



Floyd Mayweather, Jr. compares himself to Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X for insisting on drug testing for his proposed bout with Manny Pacquiao:
“If it was all about money for me, I would’ve said ‘I don’t care what Manny Pacquiao does, just give me the money, I’ll take it. But it’s me taking a stand for something that means something. And it’s for the fighters who are up and coming.

“It’s sort of the same stance Martin Luther King and Malcolm X made, so we could have freedoms, so everybody could tell the world that we’re equal. The only thing I’m saying is that we are equal. So if you’re not on nothing and I’m not on nothing, then let’s go take the test. That’s all I’m saying."

Thus Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is an idiot and an unmitigated fool.

No comments:

About Me

Alexandria, VA, United States
'To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle." - George Orwell