Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A. I.


After sitting out three games because of injury, Allen Iverson made his much anticipated debut as a member of the Memphis Grizzlies against the Sacramento Kings. In eighteen minutes of action, the Answer scored 11 points. With characteristic honesty and selfishness about his role as a reserve, he proclaimed:

I had no problems (with the hamstring). I had a problem with my butt from sitting on that bench so long. That's the only thing I got a problem with.

Go look at my resume and that will show you that I’m not a sixth man. I don’t think it has anything to do with me being selfish. It’s just who I am. I don’t want to change what gave me all the success that I’ve had since I’ve been in this league.

No comments:

About Me

Alexandria, VA, United States
'To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle." - George Orwell