Thursday, February 2, 2012

Poor Mitt




According to the Republican presidential candidate Willard Mitt Romney, the very poor are doing well in this struggling economy and therefore are not a high priority for him:

"I’m not concerned about the very poor; we have a safety net there. If it needs repair, I’ll fix it. I’m not concerned about the very rich, they’re doing just fine. I’m concerned about the very heart of the America, the 90 percent, 95 percent of Americans who right now are struggling, and I’ll continue to take that message across the nation.”

1 comment:

Logokopp said...

Oh Mittens, you silly, silly man.

You know what Mitt is really, really bad at? Politics.

About Me

Alexandria, VA, United States
'To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle." - George Orwell